Become a vital team member for a fast-growing MSP in our Account Management department. BEAR Technologies has been recognized as one of the top MSP’s in the country and is looking for an Assistant Account Manager with strong organizational skills to add to our team.
You will be responsible for handling administrative duties for our account managers as they support the customers whose technology we manage. This includes contacting customers, using our automated systems to document services and research issues, working with vendors, tracking orders/shipping/back orders, and other duties.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in a sales, account management, purchasing, or technical environment.
- Experience and interest in working with customers
- Experience with MS Office tools and other software; willing to learn our company’s customized administration software
- Experience organizing tasks and projects to accomplish goals in a work environment
- Experience successfully multi-tasking to accomplish goals in a work environment
- Interest in technology, networks, and/or technical security
- 3 – 5 years of work experience or a combination of college degree and some work experience
- 3 – 5 years working as a member of a team supporting technical customers
- Experience working with technical vendors and distributors
- Experience with quoting and/or ordering technical equipment
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com